Kensley Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Kensley is a beautiful knit dress with scoop back neckline. The neckline is super chic, while not being too low for everyday wear. The skirt is a gorgeous, full gathered circle skirt that has an amazing amount of twirl!
Kensley is perfect for year round wear as it can be sewn as a sleeveless dress or with short or long sleeves. The long sleeve also has an optional wrist ruffle for added detail.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Kensley Coloring Page.