Isobel Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Isobel tween features a lovely square front and back neckline. The bodice features side insets that are princess shaped - designed to cover bra's during wear. The bodice can be sewn with three finishes: Plain, square flutter sleeves or bodice ruffles. Optional side ties are also included.
The Isobel skirt also has several options. It can be sewn as a simple full gathered skirt or a slim gathered skirt both have knee and vintage lengths. The slim skirt includes a wide gathered hem ruffle. A back zipper closure completes the look.
Included in this listing are a few pictures of a modified Isobel Top. A complete tutorial can be found on the blog to create the Isobel Tween or Misses Button Front Top HERE.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Isobel Coloring Page.