Ivy Tween Bodysuit & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Ivy Tween is a comfortable, knit bodysuit and dress that is versatile through all the seasons! Ivy includes several sleeve options: Sleeveless, Short Sleeve with Ties, Flounce, 3/4 and Long Sleeve. Use your favorite knits with great stretch and recovery to create a unique Ivy! The back neckline features a small keyhole closure to allow for easy dressing and an easy fit.
The Ivy Tween dress features a circle skirt with optional front pockets. The circle skirt is great for your twirling girl! Pockets are a great way to add detail to the completed Ivy.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ivy Coloring Page.
You might also like
- seam pockets
- circle skirt
As always the pattern and instructions were clear, precise and easy to follow. This was my first Tween pattern and I found it to be a little small. my granddaughter measured to be a size 12 but the bodice was very tight and had to be recut. She loved the pockets!! And I also liked that style pocket in the skirt, usually I just add in seam pockets to her dresses. My granddaughter also appreciates that she can make choices in type and length of sleeve and skirt. She loves to draw dresses and now that translates into designing dresses for herself. So far though, she requires every dress to have a circle skirt.
Ivy tween dress
It's not true to size but easy to sew.
I made this bodysuit for my daughter's first day of school, and made a dress for my daughter as well. Great fit and looks great!