digital pdf sewing pattern
Gwendolyn is a woven dress pattern with plenty of sweet details. The front and back bodice features a rounded curved bottom edge and optional neckline flounce. The sleeves are set-in and with shirring at the cuff. Two lengths are included: short and long.
Gwendolyn features a full skirt that also includes an option for wide and full tier that provides plenty of volume and the best twirl! A zipper closure finishes in the back.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gwendolyn Coloring Page!