Natalie Baby Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Natalie dress is a stunningly classic silhouette with optional bodice ruffles. The bodice features a sweet button front closure and has a gorgeous low scoop back! Three sleeves options are included: short, elbow, or long. All three are finished with a ruffle hem. Natalie can be sewn with either a vintage or knee-length skirt. You can also layer them together for a double skirt! There is no button placket required, making it a quick and fun sew.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 mos.
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Natalie Coloring Page!
You might also like
This was the first dress I'd ever made, and it turned out great! I've only been sewing for about a year, but the instructions were so helpful, and perfect for an intermediate beginner like myself.
You should make and upload a tutorial to how to shire, I bought the kayla and I have never done shiring.