Rosemary Pinafore & Slip
digital pdf sewing pattern
Rosemary is a vintage inspired pin-tucked Pinafore and Slip set. This beauty is all about the details! With a fold-over collar, pin-tucked bodice, sweet side ties and horizontal pleats in the skirt, the Rosemary Pinafore is sure to make a statement whenever worn! Two lengths are included (Long/Vintage). The Rosemary also includes an optional quick and easy slip pattern that can be worn underneath.
We adore Rosemary paired with the Matilda peasant dress (sold separately)! You'll see several inspiring pictures displaying how perfectly matched these two are together.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T months - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Rosemary Coloring Page.