Catherine Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
New Streaming Video Option!
For the first time ever, you can add our NEW Premium Streaming Video to your purchase! This is a high-def, 1.5-hour video tutorial for all Catherine patterns for just $5.95. Here you'll find exclusive access to step-by-step instructions as you sew, truly making it feel like you're right by your side through the whole process. Watch the video below for more info!
Catherine is a timeless design with so many options! The Catherine bodice features a classic boatneck and button up back. The bodice includes both a straight and slightly arched bottom edge. The arched bodice creates a gentle hi-low skirt.
Two sleeves are included: long and 3/4 lengths. Both sleeves can be finished with either a plain and simple sleeve cuff or split sleeve that features a bow tie cuff.
Two skirts are included, full gathered and a lovely circle skirt.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners Printable, computer drawn pattern pieces with no scaling needed, just print on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Catherine Coloring Page.