Brynn Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Brynn is a modern take on a classic silhouette. Brynn features a flattering boatneck neckline with a drop waist bodice that buttons (or snaps) down the front. The drop waist dress version features an asymmetrical bodice seam line and full skirt.
Brynn can be made sleeveless for warmer months and also includes a set-in short sleeve. Brynn is perfect to wear alone or for layering under jumper, pinafores and cardigans.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10-16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Brynn Coloring Page.