Alexandra Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Alexandra is a vintage inspired beauty! It features a hand tied bow knot collar, two sleeve lengths including: cap sleeve and 3/4 length sleeve with ruffle hem. The bodice has an optional pin-tucked bodice and a button down back with no required placket.
Alexandra can be made a dropwaist dress or as a blouse that perfectly pairs with so many VFT Bottoms, including the Autumn Pinafore.
**Autumn is featured in some of the below photos, but is sold separately.**
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Alexandra Coloring Page.