digital pdf sewing pattern
Delphine is a classic, lightweight robe that is perfect for lounging in style and staying home in comfort. Delphine features drop shoulders and a fold over traditional collar. It also includes an optional sash with belt loops and front patch pockets, perfect for storing your phone or other items! Delphine is best sewn in light and breezy fabrics such as rayon, voile, satin, etc. Adding beautiful lace and trims along the sleeve, pockets or robe hem will create an extra special garment.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Delphine Coloring Page!