Flora Tunic & Nightgown
digital pdf sewing pattern
Flora is a knit nightgown pattern that is not only seriously cute but is also so comfy she will not want to take it off!
The Flora Nightgown is a swing style nightgown that includes both dress and tunic length options. Both options can be sewn with or without an exposed hem ruffle. Flora includes three sleeve styles including, gathered long sleeves and cuffed long sleeves. It can also be made sleeveless with an optional sweet shoulder bow. All these options make it perfect for year-round wear.
Flora is available in our full range of sizes including: Misses, Tween, Girls, Baby and Doll. Which means you can create amazing coordinating nightgowns!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Flora Coloring Page.