Harper Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Harper is a woven dolman dress with a sweet round vintage inspired neckline. The Harper bodice features front darts to allow for a tailored waistline. Harper can be sewn with short sleeve or an elbow length sleeve with a cute ruffle.
Harper also includes an optional collar and pockets. The Harper bodice closes with a row of buttons down the back. The skirt is full and has a wide 2" hem.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 10, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Harper Coloring Page.