Molly Tween Coat
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Molly coat features a classic peter pan collar and tailored swing style fit. This coat is sure to become a staple piece in the closet. It can be sewn out of warm, heavy-weight fabrics for Winter or lighter-weight fabric for Fall and Spring. There are three different length options included: cropped (at the hip), long (about 3-4" above the knee) and Mid (right in between hip & long).
The sleeve is a long, bell-shaped sleeve. Molly is designed so that it can be sewn reversible or just fully lined! Molly's thoughtful details evoke a sweet, nostalgic feel. Molly features a button closure and you won't believe just how easy this coat is to sew. It is the perfect pattern for outer-wear beginners!
NOTE: Some pictures below feature Molly with the Eleanor Fur Collar Pattern. This pattern is not included with Molly but can be purchased HERE.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial with step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Molly Coloring Page.