2020 Back to School - Complete Collection
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bundle the complete 2020 Back to School Girls Patterns collection and Save! This listing is for all sizes available in each pattern including: Harriett, Reagan, & Vivi.
Harriett is a super fun top or dress that features a unique button shoulder closure! The skirt for Harriett is a gathered half circle with two options - the simple skirt version or the skirt with the stunning wide ruffle! And did you see? Harriett also features option side seam pockets for stashing all of your back to school necessities!
Reagan is our take on a modern dress with a vintage feel, especially when sewn with the option for the pintuck bodice! This dress features a comfortable elastic waist, and button back closure. The real show stopper for Reagan? Definitely those sleeves!! You can choose to create it with flutter sleeves, the short puff sleeve with tie or the elbow length sleeve with ties...the styling options for this are just endless!!
Who doesn't love the vintage feel of a precious pinafore?! Our new Vivi pinnie is certainly going to be on your "must create" list! This pinafore features a zipper back closure and 3 different bodice pocket options! Yes, you read that right- THREE different pocket options! You can create the bodice with no pocket, or with the adorable pocket base, or you can go all out and create it with the pocket base and flap!
You can create Vivi with the simple skirt option, or the ruffled Faux hem skirt for that added touch of girly twirl! Vivi also has optional side seam pockets for storing all those playtime treasures!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Harriett: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 mos., 2T-10 years, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tween & 18" Doll
- Reagan: 2T-10 years, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tween & 18" Doll
- Vivi: 2T-10 years, & 18" Doll
- Includes download link for A4 Tiled size AND A0 copy shop/projector size
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners