SaleView Sizing Chart
Spring 2021 Collection - Bundle of 4
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bundle the complete Spring 2021 collection and save!
Jolie is a darling dress with some adorable details! From the pleated center panels (which can also be created plain) to the bodice ruffles and the big bow sash, it's sure to have anyone swooning when they see this on your little one! Jolie can be created with the skirt as vintage or knee-length and with an optional sheer overlay for an extra fancy look! Jolie has a fully lined bodice and skirt, and features a zipper closure with a deep vintage-inspired hem!
Peyton is a sweet top or dress pattern. The bodice features a beautiful scoop back neckline and optional single or double neckline flounce. Peyton can be sewn sleeveless or with a sweet pin-tucked, 3/4 length gathered sleeve. Top and Dress lengths are included and both include rows of pin-tucks for an extra special touch. The dress also features a ruffled bottom hem.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, and 18-24 mo & 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector