Seraphina Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Seraphina is a gorgeous floor length dress that can be sewn as a special occasion style with beautiful tulle or an everyday style with or without a bottom a ruffle. The Seraphina pattern features flounce sleeves or a long, slim sleeve. The bodice has a soft v shaped neckline and zipper back closure.
Our tutorial features tips for cutting, gathering and sewing with large yardages of tulle. Our technique for attaching and sewing the tulle skirt allows for extremely full skirts without pushing your sewing machine to the limits.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10 - 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Seraphina Coloring Page.