digital pdf sewing pattern
MacKenzie is a vintage length full skirt that is absolutely perfect for back to school! The waistband features a flat front with back elastic for a comfortable fit. Also included is a waistband overlay that can be sewn with or without piping and made extra special with front buttons!
We love the Mackenzie paired with many of our VFT tops and blouses including: Belle, Adelaide, Lavinia, Phoebe, Vivienne & Talulah.
The Instant Download PDF includes:
- Sizes: 2 - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 60 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Mackenzie Coloring Page.