Mae Petti Skirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Mae petti skirt is a closet staple. Mae is perfectly paired with all your little ones skirts and dresses to provide more twirl and volume that every girl will love.
The Mae can be made with one layer or two layers for maximum volume and fullness. The double layer Mae can also be fully reversible. It is very cute worn under pinafores for a beachy look!
The Mae tutorial includes tips and tricks to use your sewing machine and serger efficiently when making ruffles and hems.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Mae Coloring Page.