Isobel Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Isobel tween features a lovely square front and back neckline. The bodice features side insets that are princess shaped - designed to cover bra's during wear. The bodice can be sewn with three finishes: Plain, square flutter sleeves or bodice ruffles. Optional side ties are also included.
The Isobel skirt also has several options. It can be sewn as a simple full gathered skirt or a slim gathered skirt both have knee and vintage lengths. The slim skirt includes a wide gathered hem ruffle. A back zipper closure completes the look.
Included in this listing are a few pictures of a modified Isobel Top. A complete tutorial can be found on the blog to create the Isobel Tween or Misses Button Front Top HERE.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Isobel Coloring Page.
You might also like
Changed the zipper closure to an elastic back panel , it turned out beautifully, and the young lady that it was made for was super happy! Great instructions, and such an easy sew.
We adore Isobel and the added features to tween. The slim skirt is sooo cute!