Luna Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Luna Top & Dress is a design from the talented Bari J. Luna boasts a flattering squared neckline and dolman style sleeves. The short sleeves are a perfect fit and very comfortable for all sizes. Due to the sleeve and bodice being one piece, the cut to finish time is super quick! You will have this gorgeousness sewn up in just over an hour!
Luna includes three back closure methods:
1. Ribbon Tie Closure: This version has an opening in the back bodice and ribbon tie closure. This option does not include a skirt placket.
2. Button Placket Closure: This version features a traditional button back closure with a skirt placket. This version allows for more room to grow, as dressing is made easier with the skirt placket opening.
3. Ribbon Tie with a Skirt Placket Closure: This version has the same opening as the ribbon tie closure option but with a short, flat skirt placket and elastic loop/button closure. This version maintains the original design feature of the ribbon tie closure at the top, while including the skirt placket for easier dressing.
The dress is vintage length and the top is tunic length. Both feature option exposed pockets that are adorable when trimmed in lace, ruffles or pom-poms.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Printable, computer drawn pattern pieces with no scaling needed, just print on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
Click here to download the free Luna Coloring Page.
You might also like
There is a reason Luna has so many reviews! It is a wonderful pattern and comes out so adorable. There are so many different options you can do with this pattern to make it look different. I made the shortened tunic length for my grand-daughter and it fits great.
Luna does not disappoint
I’ve been eyeing this pattern for 4 years! So glad I finally got it! It was such a quick sew and I love the boho feel. It’s perfect for mixing bright fun fabrics.
Easy and fun
I was looking for a quick, easy sew. This pattern fit the bill
Loved this pattern, sewed up in about 2 hours, the steps were very easy to follow and it pulled right over my daughter’s head with ease. I honestly never even got frustrated with these directions.
Easy instructions for an adorable little dress!!
Great pattern, very different from anything else in my collection. I had two Jennifer Paganelli fabrics in my stash and I love the finished dress. Very boho chic.
Love this pattern. Although i did some alteration at the armpit part. I drafted the pattern curved.
I absolutely LOVE Luna and foresee myself using it frequently. As always, VFT patterns are so detailed, yet easy to follow.
Luna Top and Dress
Easy to print, clear instructions, thrilled with the dresses I have made.
Cats with Glasses
Excellent tutorial, easy to piece and came together quickly.
Maybe my new favorite!
I love this dress. So simple and quick to put together. Can be made casual or dressed up a little.
Disappointed with instruction confusion
Did not like the pattern instructions for the back bodice I followed them and ended up having to take it apart and hand stitch it so it would work correctly I don’t particularly care for this pattern . However, most of the others I have purchased have been great
So cute and easy to make.
The dress turned out so cute, I absolutely love it and it was easy to make, so two thumbs up :).
This dress was adorable on my 3 yr old. I am not very experienced with sewing but this pattern came together so well! I can’t wait to make another one!
Brilliant beginner pattern
Enjoyed every minute making this dress and have purchased several more patterns