Odette Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Odette is a top or dress pattern that is full of style and co-designed by the talented artist, Bari J. The angel sleeve that extends down the front and back bodice is absolutely to.die.for! We love the way the sleeve flows and moves along with the wearer! So feminine and drapes beautifully!
The angel sleeve is the perfect opportunity to show off some amazing trims and fabrics! Add in mini pom-poms or lace for a super fun look or use the sleeve as way to show off a coordinating fabric!
The a-line skirt is fashionable and functional. The bodice allows for it to be the perfect canvas for your creativity. Add in embroidery, monograms, or other embellishments to make your garment pop! Odette allows for enough ease for easy on/off with simply a keyhole back for closure.
Instructions are included for side ties and a front and back sash to gather up the side of the a-line for a more tailored look.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Odette Coloring Page.